Hair is part of the physical attractiveness in both men and women . Most are constantly looking for shiny and abundant hair, as it improves the appearance and gives a better image. However, a large percentage of people have to fight against hair loss, one of the most common and difficult to treat hair problems.
It is estimated that there are 100,000 strands of hair on the scalp and it is normal for them to fall from 50 to 100 per day. However, when the fall exceeds this limit, it is time to start treating it, as it can progress to a problem older and reach baldness .
Why does hair fall out?
Currently, many people have to deal with this hair problem. There are many factors that can trigger it . Among its main causes are:
- The environmental effects
- The aging
- The stress
- Excessive consumption of tobacco
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Hormonal imbalance and genetic factors
- Infections of the scalp
- The use of hair chemicals and certain medications
- Autoimmune diseases, polycystic ovary syndrome, iron deficiency anemia or chronic diseases.
Remedies to prevent hair loss
Nowadays, there are many products that can help to cope with this condition, to prevent it from getting worse and recovering the beauty of the hair . However, it is not necessary to invest large sums of money in expensive treatments that can take a long time to pay off.
Instead, we can choose to use natural ingredients that, due to their properties, can also help to obtain an abundant and silky hair.
1. Massage with essential oil
Massages with an essential oil for the hair are very suitable to combat this problem, since they increase the blood flow to the hair follicles and strengthen the roots . Among the oils that can be used for this purpose are coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, castor oil and rosemary oil.
- A good option is to prepare a mixture of some of the essential oils with rosemary oil . The latter accelerates the results and brings important benefits to the hair.
- Apply a little oil all over the scalp and massage , applying light pressure with your fingers.
- This treatment should be done once or twice a week.
2. Fenugreek or fenugreek
This natural ingredient has been popularized for its effectiveness in combating hair loss. These seeds contain estrogen and other substances similar to female sex hormones, which improve hair growth and help to rebuild hair follicles.
In addition, it provides protein and nicotinic acid , which also stimulate natural hair growth. What should you do?
- Soak fenugreek seeds in a cup of water overnight.
- The next morning, mash them into a paste .
- Apply the paste all over the hair and scalp, cover with a cap and let it act for 40 minutes .
- Perform this remedy daily for a month.
3. Onion juice
Because of its high sulfur content, onion juice helps improve blood circulation to the hair follicles , regenerating them and reducing inflammation. In addition, it has antibacterial properties, which fight infections of the scalp that can cause hair loss.
- Extract the onion juice with a grid, strain it and then apply it directly on the scalp. Leave on for 30 minutes and then rinse thoroughly to remove the odor.
- Another option is to mix three tablespoons of onion juice and two tablespoons of aloe vera gel . Apply this mixture all over the scalp, let it act for 30 minutes and rinse.
In addition to being very healthy for the body, beet juice is a good ally of hair health, able to stop the fall and promote healthy growth. It contains carbohydrates, proteins, potassium, phosphorus, calcium and vitamins B and C, which are essential for healthy and strong hair.
Include beet juice in your diet . You can also consume other juices such as spinach, lettuce, alfalfa, carrots or blueberries, among others. For capillary use, boil some beet leaves , crush them and then mix them with a little henna . When a paste forms, apply it all over the scalp, let it act 20 minutes and rinse with plenty of water. It is important to know that this treatment can change the tone of the hair, although it is ideal to cover the gray hair naturally.