The falling of hair is a natural process and it is different for different people. Hair loss in men and women has become common nowadays. It is said if there are about 100 hair fall in a day then do not worry, but if your hair loss is more than 100, then you must definitely do something. About 40-45 years of age, hair loss starts in men. But, in many people, it starts in a very early age.
Many such patients who have been troubled by these problems for many years. My experience is that in most cases, success is achieved only by taking simple steps in the initial stage, let’s see what is the reason for which hair falls and how people get rid of it.
Reasons of hair fall and baldness –
- Body nutrient deficiency
- Hormonal imbalance
- Side effects of medicines
- Dust and pollution
- Growing old
- Modern ways of setting hair with hair straighteners and other tools that damages the hair
Measures to Prevent Hair Loss-
- The portion of the head where the hair has fallen, rub on the onion pulp until the color of the skin becomes light pink and then apply honey on it and wash the head with cold water the next day.
- Add one teaspoon lemon juice and 10 gram black gram powder to 50 grams of yogurt. Wash the head with clean water an hour later.
- Knead hair at least 2-3 times a day, it will make the hair less complicated and less cracking.
What to do in routine-
- Increase the amount of Vitamin B, Protein, Iron, Zinc, Sulfur, Vitamin C in the diet.
- Stop using junk food such as chau pisan, pizza, burger, and coconut etc. at all.
- Henna should be used to make hair darker, or curd for nourishment.
- Do not use too much chemicals on hair for fashion.
Hair dyeing –
This problem is more common in women, with which the hair has to be trim along with it to prevent it.
What to do to prevent hair break at the tips?
- Take 100 grams of curd and two teaspoons of honey and mix it well.
- Massage it by putting it in the hair
- Wash the hair after half an hour.
- In 2-3 weeks, in the hair roots, one should put amla, almond, olive oil, coconut or sarso oil.
What to do for strong and dense hair-
- Apply potato juice on the root of the hair half an hour before bathing and then wash. Potatoes contain a nutritious element that makes your hair taller and stronger.
- Mix 3 spoons aloe vera gel and 3 spoons honey and massage them on the root of the hair. Wash with cold water after half an hour.
If you do these measures continuously for 2 months then my experience is that most of the hair problems get relief. In some cases, these remedies have to be taken along with some medicines and soon the hair becomes healthy.
If you have any such measures, then tell them which can be delivered to more people.In this way, it can help you and other people. After all, “Sharing is Caring”